This policy was last modified on July 2, 2021.
Table of Contents
2. Use of Collected Data
We use the data we collect to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience.
We may use data to:
- Fulfill our obligations with respect to the reason you voluntarily provided the data (such as responding to an inquiry);
- Allow you to participate in certain features of the Site;
- Improve the Site or our products, events, and services and for other business or commercial purposes;
- Optimize your experience on the Site (such as troubleshooting technical programs or storing your preferences);
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the data was collected; and
- Carry out any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
Additionally, we may use data for marketing purposes to:
- Provide you with additional information regarding products, events, and services from BIG FIVE Group via email or through advertising on various social media platforms or websites (both desktop and mobile) that you may visit; and
- Develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and others via retargeting, online behavioral advertising, and use of social media platform tools for advertising (such as creation of Facebook Lookalike Audiences).
3. Third-Party Websites
5. Transfer of Collected Data
6. Data Security
We use commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to help secure and safeguard your data in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site. By accessing the Site, any transmission of data is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with data sent to us or collected by us.
7. Data Retention
We retain data only as long as necessary in light of the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected. Please note that we may retain your data for longer periods of time as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or respond to governmental authorities.
8. Children and Parents
We respect children’s privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personal data from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either at least 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal data without your consent, please Contact Us.
9. Our “Do Not Track” (DNT) Policy
Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. We do not currently respond to those signals or any similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers. To learn more about DNT and tracking signals, please visit All About DNT.
10. Your Data Preferences
Use of Collected Data
If you no longer want us to use your collected data as described above, please submit a request by completing this form.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from BIG FIVE Group, please follow the instructions in the emails to opt-out from receiving such messages in the future or submit a request by completing this form.
Cookies, Pixel Tags, and Other Similar Tracking Technologies
You may remove or reject cookies by adjusting settings on your browser, and thus opt-out of certain features of the Site and the Site’s automatic collection of certain data. These tracking technology opt-out tools are device and browser specific so you must repeat the opt-out from each of your devices and browsers. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the functionality of the Site.
You may also remove certain tracking technologies and opt-out of online behavioral advertising messaging by using the opt-out tools available from the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA Opt-Out Tool) and the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI Opt-Out Tools).
You may adjust your advertising preferences on various social media websites by adjusting your Settings on the particular platform. For example, you may adjust the types of Facebook ads you receive on Facebook and the types of Google ads you receive on Google.
13. Contact Us
To submit a request relating to Your Data Preferences, please complete this form. Please note that requests submitted through the form are processed more quickly than requests submitted by email or mail.
BIG FIVE Group
Attention: Legal Department; Leuschnerstr. 33a
70176 Stuttgart, Germany